Chit-Chat

Editing Themes Online?

From what I can see, you can edit all the site content through the dashboard, etc, however, it appears that the only way to edit the template/theme and corresponding CSS is directly via the filesystem. I've used other CMS systems that allow editing o…

CMS for me?

Hi, I have tried to find "best" CMS for my use. Previously I have used WordPress, but I don't want to just blog anymore. I'm no coder, so I have to read howto's and other documentation. I have made couple of plugins for personal use for WordPress, but …

how to build a multi-lingual site.

so the c5 user interface is being translated to more languages than I can count right now. There's a lot of legwork there, but the underlying architecture is figured out. I want to lead a discussion on how to approach multi-lingual site /content/ and w…

Our plans for the multi-site manager

Hey, if you read the http://opensourcecms.com interview, you know we're thinking about a server app to let you run many c5 installs on one machine. Lemmie describe what we've got today, what we're thinking, and maybe you can help keep us on a useful track…

Our plans for the marketplace...

we're working on a marketplace where developers can sell/give stuff away. Some thoughts for your consideration ... There will be a shopping cart, you will be able to put stuff from many different folk in your cart, and purchase with just one credit…

Tada! Bugs, Features, and Theme stuff..

Just launched a bug tracker and feature request section. Both are early phase of course, but already do a better job of capturing and presenting this data than we were pulling off with the forums alone. Check em out and let us know whatcha think here. …

purchased C5kit....

Hi, I purchased the C5 kit to support you folks here at C5. Do I receive any mail that you received the order (not that the money is lost in Paypal nirvana ;-). Keep going Marcus

C5 user map

I've built a little application on top of google maps, when you enter your address, it uses the geocoding api to get the longitute and latitude which I later use to create a map of all objects... This is quite easy and would probably be nice to see whe…

C5 rocks because...

it is just tooooo easy to use, extensible, Web 2.0-ish :-) So hope that some people jump on this thread :-). --- Thx for this great new forum feature as well. Looking forward to get this with the multilingual feature to move all my sites to C5 (…

Filter Posts