Installation Help

Login problems

I have my site up at Rollermonkey.com and changed the default user name and password. I retrieved my password via email and logged in but there is no top task bar and I can't edit anything. The only way I know (or think) I am logged in in is that I don't …

if you have WAMP problem

I wanted install project on my computer, there was a problem.I had done all instructions step by step,but result was the same, screen was emypte:( . So I decided it might be script running time problem(after few hours :). And set the limit time to 0. An…

Error on the config check

Hi, I´m gettin this error in the moment I try to install C5 before where the DB info is displayed: Fatal error: Call to undefined function: t() in /homepages/15/d265226514/htdocs/dehc/concrete/startup/config_check.php on line 6 The server has PH.…

Installation error :(

I tried to install concrete5 and I get this error: mysql error: [1364: Field 'jDateLastRun' doesn't have a default value] in EXECUTE("INSERT INTO Jobs (jName, jDescription, jDateInstalled, jNotUninstallable, jHandle) VALUES('Index Search Engine','Index…

Install Problem

Ok so I have tried to install the following way. I used ftp to upload the install file to my web host. Then using their web shell tool I uncompressed the file. So far so good. I now create a mySQL database and a user with dba rights for the Concrete 5 app…

Install worked great!

Here I am, Newbie saying my install went great! So why post? Forum gave me confidence I'd find support if it all fell to bits. I want to say thanks to everyone who's posted with problems - all helped me get a handle. I'm so pleased I found C5 and 'cos I d…

Install seems ok but can't login

I'd like to try C5 locally on a windows XP with easyphp. The install seems OK, I can view the site but I can't login to edit the site ... I go the login page, log in (even try with a reseted password) and at the index.php/dashboard page I get a "You mus…

Issue after initial index.php setup

I am able to setup my sql database & the login script creates 59 entries. But then the index.php file shows a blank page. Here is my online work area: www.mozakdesign.com/concrete5.1.0RC1/index.php And my phpinfo www.mozakdesign.com/concrete5.1.0RC…

"Unable to connect to database"

Hi! I am trying to use CMS for the first time and I have uploaded Concrete5 to my server, but I can't seem to install it. On the installation page all requierments tested checks out, but it can't find my database. I created a new MySQL database on my ser…

MySQL-Error 1292 on install

Hi, I am trying to install concrete5, but after I enter the site details and click "Install Concrete" I get the following error: mysql error: [1292: Incorrect datetime value: '2008-11-20 19:46:08 PM' for column 'jDateInstalled' at row 1] in EXECUTE("I…

Filter Posts