Moving Concrete 5 Installation to new Directory
Recently, I moved the location that Concrete 5’s files are stored on my server from /home/me/c5 to /home/me/public_html/c5 however, when I try to login a get this error “ include(/home/me/c5/concrete/single_pages/login.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory” this is because the required file has moved to /home/me/public_html/c5/concrete/single_pages/login.php
How do I change the location or root path that Concrete 5 looks for it’s files in? I’m using version 8.5.4.
Thanks in Advance.
- clear and disable all c5 caches
- manually remove the cache files
- put doctrine into development mode
(issues with application code often arise because URLs are not built correctly using the core APIs)
Thanks for the reply. A few quick questions.
1. Can I clear and disable the cache without moving the installation back to its original directory and using the Clear Cache button in the admin menu? If so, how?
2. Where are the cached files stored in version 8.5.4?
3. How do I put Doctrine into Development Mode?
If you can get into the dashboard direct via yoursite.com/index.php/dashboard
2. /application/files/cache/ or yoursite.com/index.php/dashboard/system/optimization/cache
3. Search on 'Entities' or go to yoursite.com/index.php/dashboard/system/environment/entities
Something I forgot to mention, you should also disable pretty URLs yoursite.com/index.php/dashboard/system/seo/urls
If you can't get into the dashboard, you need to look for the settings in the files beneath /application/config and edit them there.