Themes

New concrete themes

Hi guys, i have made some themes for concrete they are all tabless css templates. Each one comes with subpages and the profile pages. If you are interestred i will put them into the marketplace. Notice! They are not free templates i have put a lot…

Adding a Block

Hi All. I'm a Noob, trying to add blocks from the marketplace to my site & can't get them to work. I try Save for later & they don't save. I download them then to FTP up but I don't know where to drop them. Any help greatly appreciated.

Styling the blocks

Hello all, I'm embarking on my first Concrete5 website. The theming system looks great but i have one question Can blocks be themed? So each block added to an editable region could sit in a container of divs styled via CSS. Can different themes …

Edit block selectors being "pushed" down 45 pixels

I have this weird problem with a custom theme I've created. The edit block selectors are being "pushed" down approximately 45 pixels. You can still select the gray area and bring up the context menu, but it is troublesome for skinny or overlapping block…

Making a custom theme default for a block

Hi, just done a jquery drop down menu for auto-nav block and name it as "drop_down". It is of course under my_siteroot/blocks/autonav/templates/drop_down/ folder. There is a view.php, view.js and view.css. How can i make this custom template as 'de…

Orange Sunset theme

Hi, I'm trying out concrete5 on my own website, http://www.prakteon.com and I chose the sunset theme - how would I go about eliminating the text that appears over the banner (the site name) by default? Thanks a lot! George

Just a quirk to be aware of...

Hi--I'm just starting out with C5--took the plain vanilla theme, copied it to a new directory in /themes, edited the main stylesheet, etc. Then I tried using the dashboard customization to change colors on links & hovers, but the customization page for my…

home.php

I have installed a theme and have included a home.php file for my home page. However it is loading default.php instead I have included both files, can anyone see if there is anything wrong with them please Adam

Help remove unwanted div classes

I am doing a webpage and i want the top of the page to look like a tab screen but the cms adds   in between the include and the code on the page. Anyone able to help me?

internet explorer 6 block/redir?

hi I have a theme that does not look so good in IE6 so I want to redir the user to a different html page. How to get the browser check to work. Someone who has some suggestions?? I have tried [code] [/code]

Filter Posts