General error: 1366 Incorrect integer value

Hello hoping someone can help me

Just upgraded via the dashboard from 5.7.4.2 to 5.7.5:

Now when I edit a block and save I get the following error

"An exception occurred while executing 'insert into CollectionVersionBlocks (cID, cvID, bID, arHandle, cbDisplayOrder, isOriginal, cbOverrideAreaPermissions, cbOverrideBlockTypeCacheSettings, cbOverrideBlockTypeContainerSettings, cbEnableBlockContainer) values (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)' with params ["154", "5", "17", "Main", 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, false]: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1366 Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'cbEnableBlockContainer' at row 1"

If i make a new page I can add and save blocks, but not for long before the error returns.

Created a new blank website, installed my theme and the error is still coming up.

Anyone having similar problems?

Thanks,

andrew replied on at Permalink Reply
andrew
This looks to be an issue when running MySQL in strict mode. This will be fixed in concrete5 5.7.5.1, which will likely come pretty soon.
goutnet replied on at Permalink Reply
FYI, I just tried a fresh install (I am using STRICT_TRANS_TABLE as well), and it breaks as well.
goutnet replied on at Permalink Best Answer Reply
Removing STRICT_TRANS_TABLE fixed the issue during the installation, reactivating it after did not break.

@jaman: As a result, here is a workaround:

in your /etc/mysql/my.cnf (or the windows equivalent), find the line looking like this:

sql-mode="[...]STRICT_TRANS_TABLES,[...]"

([...] being a placeholder for whatever)

and remove the STRICT_TRANS_TABLES, restart your MySQL server (/etc/init.d/mysql restart if your are running linux), then upgrade again.

After upgrade you can set the mysql mode like before.

That said, I am not too sure how to fix it from the current state, (that is broken in the middle of the upgrade :/), did you have a backup before you run the upgrade?
jaman replied on at Permalink Reply
Thanks @goutnet

Luckily made a backup so just returned to 5.7.4.2.

May try your method depending on how fast an official fix is implemented.

Cheers,
ChannelMarkerMedia replied on at Permalink Reply
ChannelMarkerMedia
Just confirming: I also got this error on 5.7.5. Upgraded to 5.7.5.1, which came out late last week, and the issue was cleared up