Block Requests

Come play in my sandbox

I've been working on a blog block and would like to hear what people think of the interface so far. c5sandbox.werstnet.com You can try logging in as a blog administrator or a blog poster, or a registered user that isn't a member of either group. Al…

Display code block?

Hey guys, I'm starting to put some of my PHP scripts, actionscript, and C# code up on my C5 website, but what I'd really like to do is be able to (in addition to providing a download link to the file containing all the code), have a "code block" that I co…

iFrame

Hey I think it would be useful and nice if we could insert iFrames easily into our content. For people who do not know what an iFrame is it is an inline frame places another HTML document in a frame inside a normal (rather than frameset) HTML docume…

Rating block. 1-5 stars

to allow users to rate pages from 1 to 5 stars with comments and their selected "why's" specifications, preloaded for according to that particular page. Will the 5.2 marketplace be converted for new 5.3?

News Ticker

It would be great if someone created a news ticker for C5, I haven't managed to come across one yet and will need to come up with one for a new web project starting in a month or so. Cheers in advance

Full Featured Email Marketing Package

One of my first projects for C5 will be writing an email marketing package. If anyone has started an application like this, please let me know. I wouldn't want to dupe code. Planned features: subscribe/unsubscribe blocks dashboard pages to manage s…

Enhanced dashboard tracker insertion

Hi, First of all I LOVE Concrete5, my website www.hulkd.com is made with it. Now to the point. There are many new generation trackers like www.woopra.com which are making google analytics absolete and require tracker insertion code in two place, just b…

Weather Block ... in development .. Need help

Hello Folks, I try to develop an weather block but run in an Error which I can't understand because off its not possible. I use Concrete 5.2.1. Block installation works fine. But if I wanna add the new block "add" I receive following Error: [cod…

OpenCart + Concrete5 = Goodness

Hey guys, Just requesting that opencart, www.opencart0.com be inplemented to work together with Concrete5. It is a small lightweight system, and would be perfect to be implemeneted with C5 unlike Magento that I have heard people are starting to integra…

Filter Posts