Block Requests

FFmpeg Integration

I realize this may be beyond the capabilities of some websites, but for sites hosted by the c5 team and for people who host there own sites, this would be an absolutely key tool to have. A company I am working for was using Drupal to as their CMS becau…

Archives block

Or a more powerful page list block where you can set paging, do sorting, filtering of pages (ie by date, author, other custom fields). Actually Im trying to do it but still havent explored structure of Concrete5 and not a PHP expert. Im looking for som…

Directory & file listing

Hi. I did some search on the forums, but without any results: Has someone done a block for listing the files from a directory ? I'd like to list the content of a download folder within c5, so that people can download files from there. I guess that…

Qooxdoo Block

Hi, I'm interested in building a qooxdoo Block to build in these nice widgets. Have a look http://demo.qooxdoo.org/current/demobrowser/ So if you want to do this too, contact me!

Block UI Style Guidelines?

It seems like with the new marketplace opening up it might be a good idea for people writing blocks to have them look and function as close as possible to the core blocks. Are there any existing guidelines on how the interfaces should function? I have…

Aweber Block

When they become a member it goes right to our Aweber mailing list. That would be really nice!

ImageFlow Gallery

Here's my contribution to the image gallery mix. Saw ImageFlow mentioned in here and I liked it, so I thought I'd try my hand at creating my first block by adapting ImageFlow to work in here (you may recognize the base code from the Slideshow block). I'm …

Using blocks

May sound dumb, but i downloaded the fancybox block (zip file), but how do you added to the site? Is there a upload button i dont see, or do i just unzip and drop into a certain folder? Thanks Frank

Using blocks

May sound dumb, but i downloaded the fancybox block (zip file), but how do you added to the site? Is there a upload button i dont see, or do i just unzip and drop into a certain folder? Thanks Frank

XBOX 360 Gamer card block via MyGamerCard.net

**This post got lost, so I'm reposting** I've created a block that simplifies adding your xbox live gamer card to your website. All you need to do is install the block, add it to a page, type in your gamer tag and select a theme. You can download t…

Filter Posts