Block Requests

Block maker

I understand this is more of a system level concept, but it would be fantastic if the software eventually included a block creator that would all the developer to quickly create simple data blocks that the client could use in updating their site. I imagi…

not a block - but still a req: Table prefix

Hi to give users with only 1 database the ability to install c5 I am whishing for a table prefix! Please change the code, so that the user can not only choose a database, but also a table prefix which will enable him to install in a database together …

Where to find blocks?

Hi I am new to Concrete5, and would like to know, where on the internet I find bloks....eg. Login Block?

Galeria de fotos

Vamos lá, Brasileiros! Vamos fazer um bloco de galeria de fotos fácil de se manipular com efeitos bacanas. Quem se habilita?

mp3 player

came up in feature requests. I assume something you can skin to some degree easily, plays a single or multiple mp3s.. perhaps wav files as well since flash can easily do that...

XBOX 360 Gamer card block via MyGamerCard.net

I've created a block that simplifies adding your xbox live gamer card to your website. All you need to do is install the block, add it to a page, type in your gamer tag and select a theme. You can download this block from my website (which is very m…

Twitter Block

As a simple test for trying out the Block functionality, I created a Twitter block. It shows the user's avatar, username, and the latest x number of tweets in a users stream. As a first shot, I'm not sure if it is programmed the 'C5' way, so please …

FCKEditor in C5

Is anyone working on this? I would like to re-implement the "Content" block using FCKEditor instead of TinyMCE. Anyone willing to collaborate on this?

Looking for testers for Google Analytics Block

I have developed a simple Google Analytics block. Although it is rather simple and seems tested thoroughly,I am looking for testers. If anyone is interested, please drop me a line.

Working Gallery Block

I've attached a port of the FancyBox gallery script to the c5 block system. This requires the use of the phpThumb library (included) and the FancyBox script (included). This gallery block allows for Image Captions. Settings can be modified in the sc…

Filter Posts