Themes

Navigation: How to insert a .js menu?

Hello, I am new to C5, and currently running 5.3.1 I have created a theme, and seem to have all the parts working as i want, except the navigation. I want to use a .js for navigation, like i have designed in the css html layout. But i can't seem to …

Remove empty space above the "default" theme

Hi there! I'm new to concrete5, and already absolutely loving it! I plan on getting into theme building myself as well, but for now I just wanna finish my first page. I used the standard "default" (Plain Yogurt), and it suits me just fine. The only …

Zen of Concrete 5

Hi all, I thought I'd make a General Layout theme to encourage and make it easier for regular graphic designers to create themes for Concrete 5. Plus, it will hopefully enable to grind out my own site projects faster. I called it the Zen Layout in trib…

Navigation Links not horizontal, but staggered

Hi there, I came across a nice theme called beautiful day, but in my IE7 the navigation links are staggered.. not straight. Looks OK in firefox 3. http://www.davidpitman.name/code/concrete5_themes/beautiful_day/ I know the theme is on another web…

Change theme background color for my wife

guys, I need to change the theme background color on the "Touching" theme for my wife. You know, the non-editable border around/behind the actual template. Is there any way to do it? Thanx, Jerry

Design

Hi, This may seem an obvious question to all you concrete devotees and Im slowly getting there too. BUT I have a web design all done in photoshop (as you do) and ready to slice up and build a site with css. I like the templates provided but reall…

New package: Testimonials

Testimonials is a full featured concrete5 package that will be available soon on the marketplace. It includes an integrated backend, a single_page to list all your testimonials and a block to load a random testimonial, suitable for footers or sidebars…

Another Theme Competition

Frz, Will there be any theme competition? It would be fun to see some of the work other peeps are doing right now. Bill

How to get horizontal auto-nav?

Hi, I'm new to contrete5, i was wondering if someone could give me some help in making the Auto-Nav feature become horizontal rather that the original vertical. Cheers Revilo55

Making a theme

Hello! I'm quite noob at this stage! I've got a design, in html and I want to get it working in concrete. Can someone help me? Here's the files: http://www.upload.ee/files/122198/motoex0tika.rar.html (It's an Estonian upload server) R…

Filter Posts