Editing (v7+)

Specifying a parent page when adding a new page

It seems that by default, when you add a page from the front-end, it automatically sets the page as a child of the page you were on when you added the page. Is there any way around this, other than adding pages from the dashboard? Maybe a dropdown box o…

Inserting a table

I'm aware of the fact that the table tab is not that popular anymore but how do I insert a table? A page I'm taking care of contains a lot of number (interest rates, stock prices and stuff like that). For that I need a table? Maybe a table block wou…

Using the plus sign in form question

Was just demonstrating the ease of c5, and used an example of a question for a form as: What is 4 + 3, but the plus sign disappears on save. Not a biggie, I recovered with a 'plus' but perhaps something to look into.

Can't view sitemap

I installed C5 and have been trying to delete all the pages and start fresh (wanna see how that works out) But my sitemap won't show anything, searching doesn't give anything either. I'm running a linux gentoo machine with minimal installation of ph…

Change page order as "user"

I create a second user (beside admin) that's member of the group "editor" which has edit access. When I login with that user, it works fine, I can edit or add a page. But since I don't have access to the dashboard - how can I change the order of th…

ERROR 404 - PAGE NOT FOUND

Man, Concrete5 must hate me or something. I had a problem logging in. Fix that. Then ran into a problem uploading a header image. Now, I get the error message "ERROR 404 - PAGE NOT FOUND" when I log in with the username and password that finally worked…

block on every page

Is there a way to to insert a block on every page or is such a behavior implemented by other parts of concrete (like template-functions in smarty)?

Implement iframes

Does somebody know how i can implement iframes? thanks a lot! greets, anda

Language files

I'm testing C5 now, and I'm impressed so far. Just one question, does C5 support different languages? I would like to translate C5 into Norwegian

forum component?

Ok, so, I feel a little bit dumb, but, I cannot find any "forum" component. Where is it? Thanks, Marco.

Filter Posts