Installation Help

Error on Login

I have installed Concrete5 on my local machine for testing but when I try to log in to the admin area I get the following error: Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/designsing…

Can't upload pictures in dashboard

phpinfo = http://sarasotalaw.com/sarasotalaw/dev/index.php I'm using the 5.0.0 codebase and firefox 3.0.3 Everything seems to be working great with the install, but when I go in upload a photo or an avatar from the dashboard, it runs complete proces…

Install worked, but now I open up on a weird page.

The index page isn't formatted by the CSS--just the browser's default Times--and when I click on links, I get 404. For example, when I click Dashboard, I get: The requested URL /concrete//index.php/dashboard was not found on this server. What next? …

Concrete on localhost?

did anyone tried to install concrete on localhost? i am running php 5.2.6 and made all the changes that had to be done as i`ve read in the "before installing" article. the problem is...that i can`t login...it just keeps saying..."You must sign in order to…

mod_rewrite on Mac OSX Apache 2

My local install works great with the exception of getting pretty urls. ( OSX 10.5 / PHP 5.25 / Apache 2.2) If I add the rewrite rules to the config file my local webserver won't even start.....any ideas are appreciated.

PHP 5.2 JSON Libraries

I want to implement a stable C5 install for a university. I am wondering about the PHP 5.2 + recommendation. The system requirements page says that C5 uses some JSON libs bundled in PHP 5.2 + Does anyone know if these libs can be added to PHP 5.1.6 …

"site.php"

i am trying to instan Concrete5. i unzipped the download and uploaded it to my "public.html" after this when i go to my domain it says: "Concrete could not locate site.php, within the config directory. To install Concrete" so i then fill out the requ…

URL help

I can log into the Dashboard and navigate around, change password, etc. But when I click on "Sign Out", I get the Firefox popup (file attached) that states it doesn't know what to do with the "file". The URL is http://www.blacklighthouse.com/c5/index.p…

Media Temple GS Grid :)

It just flat out works w/ C5. I had to add a .htaccess to: Action php5-script /gs-bin/php-5.2.6-1 AddHandler php5-script .php since the standard grid install runs php-4 something.

Filter Posts